MapleTits Strikes! (again)

1.09.2006

is Mexican the answer?


In attempts to draw money back into the place, Luke and Leroy is having one of the best offers to date. Taco Tuesdays. Free entry, $10 pitchers of Margaritas ($3 for singles), and $1 Tacos. 7pm-10pm. Whoolee Crap. Now I'm conflicted. Its beloved MisShapes headed for bigger ground at Don Hills and this place has been hurting ever since. Hell, this place is always hurting. The reason I'm conflicted is, well, I don't care for the space very much nor do I care for the crappy DJs who seem to spin there. We could only hope whoever spins here on out has better taste in music and even better skills.

If this thing doesn't die in the near future, I'll make sure to catch it after my stint with sobriety (which is going ok, thanks for asking).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home