MapleTits Strikes! (again)

12.20.2005

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuux

So, it's my duty as a blogger to give my opinion on this frekin' craptastic day.

First of all, I don't sympathise with these fuck-heads. strong words I know, but when you've had a shitty experience with these workers, you become jaded. They don't need to make any more money. they already make too damn much. I could only imagine if GD's were in a union. I'd have regular eye doctor visits, two hour breaks, roll into work about 10, telecommute at LEAST two days a week, and get $50 grand a year (+ depending on what school you went to). But that dream must live in my head, 'cause your humble narrator had to find her big ass across the billyburg bridge into midtown today.

After walking down a little past the Graham stop, to roomie and I lucked out and found a cab that was looking for more people to haul. After the checkpoint it was a breeze. Then he stopped. $10 to get my ass from Manhattan Ave. to the LES. I then had to hike in the frost up to 29th and 7th. I think I have frostbite. My toes still feel cold.

And no. I don't have pics. I had the camera in the back pocket but after almost spilling hot chocolate all over my all stars, I decided that my hands were too numb to keep out of my pockets....gloves included.

I know the few of you who live in the NYC and read this probably said Fuck that and didn't leave your nice, warm holes. Lucky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home