MapleTits Strikes! (again)

12.28.2005

ah...laziness....



Having a week off from work means never having to get my ass off the couch during a free preview week(end) of Skinamax. So, yea, I haven't done much at all. not even updating this.

But, I've peeled myself off the futon to let the world know that I have seen the infamous cock of Vincent Gallo. No, I did not buy the million dollar sperm off the web, but I did watch The Brown Bunny. Like most people who saw it outside of Cannes, I wanted to see what the hype was about. Let me tell you even as a straight gal I can appreciate the art of a good oral "examination", but after wanting to fast forward an hour and a half of bad editing and cropped shots, I couldn't care less about "the scene". I thought the plot was ok and could have went somewhere in some other writer's hands, but that took some analyzation on my part to even begin to understand what the point was. To tell you the truth, the "scene" wasn't even that good. I've seen better blows at a Tyson fight! You'd think the indie queen sucked enough in her lifetime to pull this one off. Touché Chloë.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home