MapleTits Strikes! (again)

12.21.2005

Day 2

Got a lucky ride from a couple from Guyana. Go West Indies! Nice guy drove me and Vivacious all the way to 28th and 7th from 71st and the FDR. got to work at 9:30 but I had to sacrifice sleep.

My way home was another thing. No ride and no money I had to make the 5 mile trek. It was a 2 hour ordeal. Frozen toes and all I crossed the Billyburg bridge. Of course my camera had no life in it. I used up the battery at the office party and was too lazy to charge it. I'll try and pull off what little pics I did get later. At the end of the bridge there was the Red Cross like an oasis in the Sahara. Offering Hot Coffee, Chocolate and Tea it was like a godsend. I was parched and tired. I could only imagine if I was really out of shape. Those poor people crossing the BK bridge this morning with a McGriddle and grease-filled hash brown in hand, must have had a hellava time getting to work this morning. But who am I to judge....

After pouring down the surprisingly tasty java, I caught my second wind home. Funny enough I was starting to think about how many places I passed that I always wanted to go to. There are some really small boutiques in the burg. How the fuck do they even get the money to stay open? Who the hell will go all the way to Hope and Grand by the BQE entrance to buy a $100 t-shirt? Why don't I have a place for the Not So Standard goods? Oh yea. I remember now. I don't have a rich daddy. Next life maybe.

Then to take the cake I saw some kid riding a Segway in his T.A.Ps and BK industries messenger bag. Ooooooo how I was pissed my camera crapped out! This was something everyone needed to see. ho-lee-CRAP!

So, I'll see what I got for you kids. This better be over soon....I need some sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home