MapleTits Strikes! (again)

1.04.2006

It's about time David

He, like every freakin' celebrity out there acted like they were behind the president when the war started. I refused to watch any late night show, even Conan (why, Conan, why?), due to their embarrassment of a monologue.

Then the hype died down and things returned to normal. The general public said "oh shit, what have we done bringing this jackass back into the white house" and late night hosts started making fun of the lack of WMDs. That was when I returned to staying up later than my bedtime to catch the latest in-studio performance by some crappy band on mainstream radio (except on Conan who likes to throw a few indie kids in the act).

Last night I did manage to sleep early and missed David Letterman. When I woke up, the hot spot on everyone's blog was his interview with O'Reilly. I am so freakin' impressed. He pulled some serious John Stewart during this interview. So, for all of you kids without a TV, via onegoodmovie, here's the interview.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home