MapleTits Strikes! (again)

1.05.2006

Friday?

So, I promised stuff for Friday. Not much going on that I'd bother going to, so I won't bore you with all the misses. I'll keep my promise, but I'm not promising anything for the weekend. Well, there is always the relocated Panty Party (which I got into big trouble the first time I went so it's a no-no for me). I'm stuck in BK regardless of my sobriety so there's not much help I'll be. So, sorry girlie, I won't be making it to the Giants private party on Sat. I'm sure they'll have enough pigskin to toss around....

One future event that I'm telling you kids about now is on Jan. 12, Tapes n' Tapes is playing a show with Group Sounds and Sam Champion. What a list!!!!! Rothko @ 8pm for $10. I wanna go...who wants to join?

Friday:

Sweatshop Labor is having a party at Happy Ending. Overrated place, but you know these kids by their annoying stencils all over the East Village and beyond. Open Bacardi bar at 9.

Aurelio Valle is DJing at Corner billiards. I've always meant to go see him, but I'm still pissed about the new Calla album, so it wouldn't be a good idea.

Actually...screw it. this week sucks. sober up rummy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home