MapleTits Strikes! (again)

12.15.2005

What's next?

I've been sooo busy lately with getting all the Not So Standard stuff done for Xmas (I know...I'll get around to getting the website done at some point in time. I still have Horny Shee(p)ts sets for sale!) that I'm a little late posting some new stuff.

Well, first, I'm not making a top 10 albums list like every other freakin' blog. Mainly because I haven't been impressed by much this year. I could compile a top 10 songs, but I'd rather not do the expected.

Here's some pics from Pheo's opening last week. Can't wait to see the next one.

I'm soooo over the cold already. A $300 gas bill already makes me fear January.

I'm writing this pre-strike and must say that I wouldn't mind it if I didn't have to go to work. It would be a great excuse to catch up on some Netflix pics (I've got Brown Bunny in my possession. Watch here for a quicky review when I get around to watching it) and stay out of the frost. Can't say that those guys deserve a frickin' raise, but who am I to say.

there is always the free shuttle to Jerz via IKEA. Let's go play Marco Polo at the mall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home