MapleTits Strikes! (again)

1.04.2006

Geez....2006.....




Day 4. It's interesting that when you consciously try not to drink, how much you think about it. In the past four days I've caught myself wanting to stock up on new microbrews I found at Whole Foods, to try an exported version of Cockspur (can you believe it???? in the states!), and checking out what open bars there are this week. It's part of my routine. I can't help it. Not to mention we just got the latest addition to my apartment–a nice cherry wood bar. Humph. Now I find out that there's a possible party at in two weeks that I have to go to. That will be the true test if I can get away without drinking until the After Party on Feb. 24th. Well, since I can't enjoy, go out into the world and experience them for me.

Thursday:
First Thursday is tomorrow.
Girlies: Thursday night, enjoy a girls only open bar for Voodoo Rock
Soulpusher + Ian Cogneato @ Delancey

I'll get back at you guys tomorrow with Friday's events....Enjoy! Pour one out for me!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home