MapleTits Strikes! (again)

1.23.2006

UPDATE!



I guess the next step to selling my soul to the Big Apple is to finally upgrade and by a new laptop when the Mac Pro comes out in Feb. Apparently my new ipod (the "genius" at the bar told me my only option is to get 10% off a brand new ipod with the Apple ipod "recycling" program. I guess the little folder meant "I-have-been-made-to-last-less-than-two-years!") needs USB 2.0. Therefore, I had to BUY a new charger (my old ipod came with that AND a remote!) and the two G3s in my house don't have USB 2.0. "That's when Apple was pushing Firewire, so they lagged on updating the USBs until the G4". Thanks Apple guy. Another guy made it pretty clear almost three years ago (ironically when I was trying to update my poor G3 (then) laptop to OSX so it would recognize my old ipod) that he's never heard anyone trying to renew their Apple Care after the 3 years 'cause "people usually buy new computers every three years." Thanks for making me feel poor dipshit, but it took me three years to pay off this thing and I expect to reap all the benefits WAY after that. Well, good thing I got this computer three months before they unleashed the G4 titanium huh? bastards.

So it looks like I'll be raping the music industry solely by downloading free albums at work where I have a G5. Believe me kids, it's not that spectacular.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home