MapleTits Strikes! (again)

5.15.2006

makin' up for lost time

The end of last week was nuts and I didn't get to post any photos of the day. I'll make it up now.

Wednesday Chopper had my digi. Nothing happened anyway. boo.


Thursday, 05.11.06


Took the day off to go to two doctors appointments. What I don't understand is why some doctors feel like they just don't give a shit. After waking up so early just to sit in waiting rooms all day, Chopper and I went to go hit some balls. Very therapeutic! Here's a few more pics.

Friday, 05.12.06

Woke up even earlier to go to Hyde Park to see CIA. That's where my lil' sis is heading to late fall. Intense program with a beautiful campus. The smell of food is constant and delicious! We went to one of the restaurants on campus that's the equivalent to a $$$ place in the city. Soooo delicious! mama had the duck, papa had the salmon, and sis and I had the steak (which was paired with a black and tan).

Saturday, 05.13.06
What a disaster. Woke up to head to the eye and ear infirmary to get a second opinion on my eyes. It's amazing how empty the city is at 6:30 am. Told me everything was fine just to rush me off to Lens Crafters. She told me everything was NOT fine, and FINALLY gave me the drops I needed to clear it up in 5 days. Spent the rest of the day nursing my oncoming cold and with my mom and sis. Mother's day brunch and a trip around Soho. Of course, waking up at the crack of ass, I forgot to bring the digi. oh well.


Sunday, 05.14.06


Cold is now taking over my body. Weak. Snotty. Yuck. Street Fair to help distract my brain from the emptying sound of my bank account. Thank you doctors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home