MapleTits Strikes! (again)

5.02.2006

May Day photos

In order to see just what the hell I do everyday, I'm taking on a project of documenting my life for a month. I'm going to post at least one picture of something I did, somewhere I went, someone I met, etc.
Of course the first day had to be atypical.

I met up with Peabody, Chopper, and the CEO of Hazel Skateboards for a Biznasty meeting at Teddy's. I thought "great, this is a cool way to start off my month." They took advantage of the nice weather (and the lack of a 9-to-5) to go joy riding. 4 beers later, I met up with them to head back to the Maspeth. Took some photos along the way.

Then at the Maspeth, the Matthews bros decided to have a Texas BBQ on the roof. Man can those boys cook! Granted we didn't eat 'till midnight, but it was good times. Lots of beer and meat. Just the way I like it. Check out the photos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home