MapleTits Strikes! (again)

6.14.2006

it's photo time.


It's amazing. Since I ended my month long documentation, I've been slacking on shooting and posting. I call it laziness. No matter. I've got some things for you.

Autumn Bowl: 06.08.06
I accompanied the boys, finally, to the bowl to see what it was all about. It was late so the corridor was dark. Perfect spot to have a bloody scene in a horror flick, that's for sure. I must go back during the day and take photos of the crazy stairways. I decided to shoot film so I only have a few instant gratification pics. Once I develop them, I'll post them too.

Museum Mile: 06.13.06
Free Museums! It's sad that as an "artist" I haven't been to a museum in ages. I should keep up with what other people deem "high art". I met up with Xtina to try and get into the Guggenheim to see the Zahia Haddid show. If you don't know who she is, check out this site. The line was around the block at 7:30. Instead of feeling defeated, I did what I never do. I tried to talk my way in. Unlike other people (especially girls) I NEVER get to talk my way into anything. I don't get free drinks. I don't get out of tickets. I don't get squat. Why? I don't think I'm good at it. That and I always get hit on by some cheap schmuck that expects something in return. Xtina gave me the confidence, and what do you know, we bypassed the line and had a full 1.5 hours to explore. woo hoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home