MapleTits Strikes! (again)

3.24.2006

black people are funny

courtesy of the Bean, this is hilarious: Spirit of the Irish in Alabama

Then Vivacious solved the case and sent an email to the television station. She sent this email with a pic attached:

Dear NBC News Team,

I am afraid that I was unclear in my last email, which is the
forwarded message below. I would hate for my initial message to not
fully represent the investigation that was conducted in the search of
the true Crighton Leprechaun. Just who was this character of the
night? Now the truth can be revealed. I am supplying your news team
with everything it needs to move forward in this operation (see
attached lo-res jpeg). This evidence is ready for public display on
screen. Please contact me, or my PR team (cassidy.alexander@gmail.com)
for a hi-res version to print in the local (maybe even international?)
papers.

The hysteria can end once the truth is out. As you can see, the
similarities in the sketch are an uncanny match to that of the
authentic photograph of the Crighton Leprechaun. Face shape wouldn't
even measure on a scale, its that good. The eyes which were once so
peculiar when introduced to us in the sketch now seem to make perfect
sense. And the Crighton Leprechaun's location of a tree makes us shout
a resounding, "YES!" after viewing the authentic photograph.
Leprechauns don't live in trees on a normal basis. But now, we see why
one might think they do.

If you need more information or evidence, even DNA, contact me.

- C C
Official Crighton Leprechaun Truth Enforcer, President
Brooklyn, NY
Look here for the pic.

She got a song made about it and a tshirt link from the news station.

Happy Friday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home