MapleTits Strikes! (again)

3.22.2006

Yes....Yes...

I have been running around like a chicken with her head cut off. One thing after another. Never fear, I've got some stuff for you.

No pics to show you kids from last night's mag party. I slacked 'cause there was a tremendous LACK of variety to shoot. Therefore it wasn't much fun to shoot. Thug after thug after thug wearing grand ma moo-mooooos. Somewhere a granny is shivering naked. All I have to say is as much as I make fun of the little Bedford brats, I'd rather go to their cheap ass events than a makin'-money-all-women-are-hoes club. I dedicate this song to you from a band with (what I think) is one of the best indie band names to date:
Say Hi to Your Mom: Pop Music of the Future

Also in my universe, I braved the line and headed into Trader Joe's. I'm so glad we finally got one in the city. The only thing that helped me not gain the freshman 15 were the cheap salads and awesome frozen food from that place. I've never seen the shelves so empty but I somehow managed to get everything but one item that I wanted. So for all of you who thinks you can't eat well cheaply, go down a block from the monster Whole Foods and leave their $4 heads of lettuce behind!

I know all of you have seen the Nat Port rap vid. Not diggin' the hair cut tho. I hope V was worth it, but from what I hear it doesn't even get near the book.

BUT, have you seen The IT Crowd? I'm so pissed there's only 6 episodes. I just hope they don't try and take this show and make a crappy American version of it.

Instead of ranting about shit like I always do like why I'd like to sue the MTA for emotional and physical damages from riding the L train, or why I'm going Amish because at least that's the only thing that's still hardcore and original, I'm going to leave you guys with a little something fun: Live Simpsons

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home