MapleTits Strikes! (again)

2.07.2006

So is the stereotype true?


Everyone who knows me knows that I'm not only the least politically correct person, but also the biggest advocate of racial harmony. This cartoon has sparked nothing but absolute violence! Yea, it's blasphemy, but so is showing God in a Simpson cartoon hanging out with Buddha, right? That whole "No other God but me" belief that deep southern Christians believe in? What if we saw a cartoon depicting Georgie Bush hanging out with God in the deserts of Iraq blowing up towns because God told him to do it. Isn't that the same thing? Are we going to throw a hissy fit? So I ask, how sensitive can we be when we show political cartoons? Isn't the point to be extreme? Come on, it's a cartoon! I'm not about to go bomb Walt Disney's grave for depicting black people as buffoons. Get past it. Move on. Leave the Danes alone. Lord knows they don't get out much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home