MapleTits Strikes! (again)

11.16.2005

Word to your motha

YEA! So I'm making up for lost time and posting photos from my adventures these past two weeks. Look for more photos to come, because after a slow week (dealing with an insane situation with two ladies who don't have a fucking clue and lots of work) I'm back out; Canon in hand.

So.

Here's some random pics from Fat Baby and the Cake Shop's bathroom. None of the Cake Shop nor the band I went to see. I hate the Cake Shop as a venue. Yea it's a small space, yea it's a cool concept, yea they only have beer and cheap wine, but what's with the slopping stage? You can't see CRAP! Stand any closer and you are hit with the speakers that blow you away like the guy in those commercials in the 80s.

Later that night the Chops and I headed to Grassroots Tavern. I took some pics there too. So nice to have our usual table.

We hit Capone's on Friday last week. Crappy pizza, but at least it's free!

Then there was the Bushwick Country Club and Artbar. Ghetto golf and makeshift bar. Nice places. I could see Artbar being packed at the very begining of it's time. Pool table, cheap beer, pinball, DJ....ART (I couldn't say much about the three pieces hanging that looked like the bartender's niece threw up onto a canvas). Now it consists of locals, jaded hipsters, and lonely Dominican men who think I was flirting with them when I was talking to El Rojo across the room. sorry man. We'll make eyes later.

Congrats to the 5 other kids who attempted to squeeze into the little photo booth at Bushwick Country Club. Fun was had by all who attended and here are the photos to proove it: 1....2....3.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home